Device Manager version 1.1.6 for SA6085/37, SA6086/37, SA6087/37, SA6089/37
Initial version at product launch
Please make sure that your PC is running on either Windows Vista, Windows XP (home or Professional) Windows 2000 or Windows ME
Do I need the software?
To check the version of your existing device manager
- Launch the Philips Device Manager at Start->Programs->Philips Digital Audio Player->SA60xx->Philips 60xx Device Manager->Philips Device Manager
- The version number of the Device Manager will show on the display as soon as it is launched if you already have the latest version, there is no need to upgrade.
How to download the software to your PC
1. Launch the Internet Explorer
2. Enter the Philips support site at url http://www.philips.com/support
3. Select your resided country & language
4. Enter the model number
5. Click on Software under Product Support
6. Double click your desired language under Device/Firmware Manager to download the exe file to your PC.
7. Download the file in a temp directory on your PC.
8. Run the exe file to start the installation.
9. Follow the screen instructions to complete the installation of Device Manager.
1.1.6 Initial launch version