Firmware upgrade version 1.13.6 for SA6014/02, SA6015/02, SA6024/02, SA6025/02, SA6044/02, SA6045/02 & SA6046/02
- Resolved the possible hang up issue.
Please make sure that your PC is running on
Windows XP (home or Professional) with service pack 2
Do I need the software?
To check the firmware version of your device
· At play mode, press the MENU key
· Select SETTINGS from the root menu of your player
· Select INFORMATION and FW version and then press the > key
· You will see the FW Version
How to download the software to your PC
There is no need to download the firmware from this link to your PC. Please follow the steps under How to upload the software to your device the Philips Device manager will automatically go onto the support site and download the firmware for you and upload into your device.
How to upload the software to your device
1. First make sure that you have your PC connected to the internet, as the firmware manager will download the firmware from the firmware server, it is necessary that you have the PC online during the entire the process.
2. Launch the Philips Device Manager at Start->Programs->Philips Digital Audio Player->SA60xx->Philips 60xx Device Manager->Philips Device Manager on your PC. If you do not have this program installed yet, install it from the by-packed CD or download it from www.philips.com/support.
3. Connect the GoGear player to the PC. Switch on the player.
4. Click the UPDATE button,
5. The upgrade process will continue to download firmware.
7. Once the upgrade process is completed, click FINISH to close the application.
8. You may now disconnect the GoGear Player from your computer.
1.7.2 Initial Version
1.13.2 a) Improve WMP11 DRM
video transferring issue
b) Improve USB transmission and battery animation speed
c) Fix bug of “Shuffle only 200 songs”
d) Able to handle corrupted songs by skipping the corrupted part and continue to play