Device Manager version 15.020 for SA4126/02, SA4126/37, SA4127/02, SA4127/55, SA4127/85, SA4146/02, SA4146/37, SA4147/02, SA4147/55, SA4147/85
(with Firmware version 1.02 or 1.03)
- add recovery mode function
Please make sure that your PC is running on
- Windows XP (home or Professional) or Windows Vista
- Windows Media Player 10
Do I need the software?
To check the firmware version of your device
· Press the MENU key
· Select SETTINGS with the Fast Forward key
· Enter SETTINGS by pressing the Play key
· Use the Fast Forward key to select Information
· Press the Play key to enter information
· Use the Fast Forward key again to select FW version, press Play to view the firmware version.
If your firmware version is the same as the one on the support site then you have already the latest version in your device.
How to download the software to your PC
Download firmware from the Philips support site.
1. Launch the Internet Explorer
2. Enter the Philips support site at url http://www.philips.com/support
3. Select your resided country & language
4. Enter the model number
5. Click on Software under Product Support
6. Click your desired language under Device/Firmware Manager to download the download and run the installation of the device manager on your PC.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation on your PC.
How to upload the software to your device
1. Switch on the player and connect it to the PC.
2. Run the application on your PC at Start->Programs->Philips Device Manager-> Philips Device Manger
3. Click the Update button.
4. The firmware will be uploaded to the device.
5. Once the upgrade process is completed, you may safely eject the player and then disconnect it from your PC.
13.080 Initial release
15.020 Add recovery mode function