Firmware upgrade version 3.21 for SA41xx non European version
- Initial launch version
Please make sure that your PC is running on
- Windows XP (home or Professional) or Windows Vista
- Windows Media Player 10
Do I need the software?
To check the firmware version of your device
· Press the MENU key
· Select SETTINGS with the Fast Forward key
· Enter SETTINGS by pressing the Play key
· Use the Fast Forward key to select Information
· Press the Play key to enter information
· Use the Fast Forward key again to select FW version, press Play to view the firmware version.
If your firmware version is the same as the one on the support site then you have already the latest version in your device.
How to download the software to your PC
There is no need to download the zip file under Firmware software upgrade, the firmware will be automatically extracted by the Device firmware Manager which you should have already installed on your PC from the installation CD, please refer to the section How to upload the software to your device. If you have not already install the Device firmware Manager, please follow the below instructions to download and installed from the support site.
Download Device/Firmware Manager from the Philips support site.
1. Launch the Internet Explorer
2. Enter the Philips support site at url http://www.philips.com/support
3. Select your resided country & language
4. Enter the model number
5. Click on Software under Product Support
6. Click your desired language under Device firmware software to download the exe file into a temp file on your PC.
7. Double click the exe file to install the Device manager with the firmware to your PC.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation on your PC.
How to upload the software to your device
1. Switch on the player and connect it to the PC.
2. Run the application on your PC at Start->Programs->Philips Device Manager-> Philips Device Manger
3. Click the Update button.
4. The firmware will be uploaded to the device.
5. Once the upgrade process is completed, you may safely eject the player and then disconnect it from your PC.
3.21 Initial Release