Device Manager version 13.080 for SA4000/02, SA4000/37, SA4005/02, SA4005/55, SA4005/58, SA4005/85, SA4005/93, SA4005/97, SA4010/02, SA4010/37, SA4015/02, SA4015/55, SA4015/85, SA4015/93, SA4015/97, SA4020/02, SA4020/37, SA4025/02, SA4025/55, SA4025/58, SA4025/85, SA4025/93, SA4025/97
- Support of installation on Windows Vista
Please make sure that your PC is running on
- Windows XP (home or Professional)
- Windows Media Player 10
Do I need the software?
To check the version of your device manager
· Launch device manager and you can see the software version on the opening page if your firmware version is the same as the one on the support site then you have already the latest version in your device.
How to download the software to your PC
Download firmware from the Philips support site.
1. Launch the Internet Explorer
2. Enter the Philips support site at url http://www.philips.com/support
3. Select your resided country & language
4. Enter the model number
5. Click on Software under Product Support
6. Click your desired language under Device/Firmware manager to install the application with the firmware to your PC.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation on your PC.