Device Manager version 1.0.5 for SA33xx
This update includes: Firmware files (version 1.16)
- New release of the Device Manager with latest FW version 1.16
PC needs to be running Win 2000, Win XP (SP2) or
Do I need the software?
To check the version of your existing device manager
- Launch the Philips Device Manager at Start->Programs->Philips Digital Audio Player->SA33xx->Philips 33xx Device Manager->Philips Device Manager
- The version number of the Device Manager will show on the display as soon as it is launched if you already have the latest version, there is no need to upgrade.
How to download the software to your PC
1. Launch the Internet Explorer
Philips support site at url
http://www.philips.com/support (or http://www.philips.com/usasupport
if you are in the
resided country & language (not needed if you are in the
4. Enter the model number
5. Click on Software under Product Support
6. Double click your desired language under Device/Firmware Manager to download the exe file to your PC.
7. Download the file in a temp directory on your PC.
8. Run the exe file to start the installation.
9. Follow the screen instructions to complete the installation of Device Manager.
1.02 Initial launch version
1.05 New release of the Device Manager with latest FW version 1.11