Device Manager version 0102021109 with Firmware upgrade version 001.009.006 for SA3015/97
This upgrade includes: The firmware files (version 1.96)
- Thai language support
Please make sure that your PC is running on
Windows XP (home or Professional)
Do I need the software?
To check the firmware version of your device
· At play mode, press the MENU key
· Select SETTINGS from the root menu of your player
· Select INFORMATION and FW version and then press the > key
· You will see the FW Version
How to download the software to your PC
There is no need to download the firmware from this link to your PC. Please follow the steps under How to upload the software to your device the Philips Device manager will automatically go onto the support site and download the firmware for you and upload into your device.
How to upload the software to your device
1. Download the file in a temp directory on your PC.
2. Run the exe file to start the installation.
3. Follow the screen instructions to complete the installation of Device Manager & Philips Video converter.
4. Launch the Philips Device Manager at Start -> Programs -> Philips Digital Audio Player -> SA30XX -> Philips SA30XX Device Manager on your PC.
5. Press and hold the PLAY button while your player is connecting to the PC.
6. Keep holding the key until the Philips Device Manager acknowledges your player and goes into recovery mode.
7. Click the REPAIR button,
8. The unit will be reloaded with the new firmware.
9. Once the upgrade process is completed, click FINISH to close the application.
10. You may now disconnect the Player from your computer.
1.45 Initial Version