Device Manager version 2.2.5 for SA2105/02, SA2104/02, SA2115/02, SA2114/02, SA2125/02, SA2124/02
-Embedded with the firmware version 4.15
-Repair function available to reset the player in case of flash corruption
Please make sure that your PC is running on either Windows Vista, Windows XP (home or Professional) Windows 2000 or Windows ME
Do I need the software?
To check the version of your existing device manager
- Launch the Philips Device Manager at Start->Programs->Philips Digital Audio Player->SA21xx->Philips 21xx Device Manager->Philips Device Manager
- The version number of the Device Manager will show on the display as soon as it is launched if you already have the latest version, there is no need to upgrade.
How to download the software to your PC
1. Launch the Internet Explorer
2. Enter the Philips support site at url http://www.philips.com/support
3. Select your resided country & language
4. Enter the model number
5. Click on Software under Product Support
6. Double click your desired language under Device/Firmware Manager to run the exe file on your PC.
7. Follow the screen instructions to complete the installation of Device Manager.
1.6.X Initial launch version
1.8.X New release of the Device Manager that supports Windows Vista.
2.0.5 Embedded with the firmware version 3.25