Firmware upgrade version OY-A-M-F-8_4 for SA1345/97, SA1355/97, SA1356/97
This upgrade includes: The firmware files (version 8.4)
íP Resolve the possible radio function hang up issue
Please make sure that your PC is running on
Windows Me, 2000, XP,
Do I need the software?
To check the firmware version of your device
íP At the play mode, press the MENU key
íP Scroll down to General settings
íP Enter Settings by pressing the > key
íP Scroll down to Information
íP Enter Information by pressing the > key
íP Select FW version and then press the > key
íP You will see the FW Version
How to download the software to your PC
The firmware may be downloaded in 2 ways
Install Philips Firmware Manager from the supplied CD ROM and follow the steps described under the HOW TO UPLOAD THE SOFTWARE TO YOUR DEVICE section.
Download the latest firmware from the Philips support site of the url http://www.philips.com/support by following the procedure below.
1. Launch the Internet Explorer
2. Enter the Philips support site at url http://www.philips.com/support
3. Select your resided country & language
4. Enter the model number
5. Click on Software & drivers under Product Support
6. Double click your desired language under Firmware software upgrade to download the exe file to your PC.
7. Download the file in a temp directory on your PC.
8. Run the exe file to start the installation.
9. Follow the screen instructions to upgrade directly your GoGear with the latest firmware.
How to upload the software to your device
1. First make sure that you have your PC connected to the internet, as the firmware manager will download the firmware from the firmware server, it is necessary that you have the PC online during the entire the process.
2. Run the application on your PC at Start->Programs->Philips ->Firmware Manger.
3. Connect the GoGear player to the PC. Switch on the player.
4. Firmware Manager will start the downloading of the firmware and be able to start the upgrade process after the player is detected in normal mode.
5. Click the START button,
6. The upgrade process will continue to download firmware.
7. Once the upgrade process is completed, click FINISH to close the application.
8. You may now disconnect the GoGear Player from your computer.
OP-A-M-F-8_5 Initial Version
OP-A-M-F-8_8 Resolve the issue of auto switch off when connecting to the computer after performed FM recording
OP-A-M-F-8_12 Support Chinese, Korean and Japanese Language
OY-A-M-F-8_1 Support Thai
OY-A-M-F-8_3 Increase the volume level
OY-A-M-F-8_4 Resolve the possible radio function hang up issue.